BASC & DMQ are pleased to announce a Qualifications Card which will be available from 01 July 2022. This is a wallet-sized card which contains your photo, name and BASC & DMQ number along with the list of BASC & DMQ Qualifications you currently hold, and date achieved.
The card is ideal for carrying as proof of your identity and qualifications, including Trained Hunter status.
The card costs £15.00.
To purchase a Qualifications Card please complete the application form below along with a digital passport photograph. Once your application and photograph have been received you will be contacted to take payment.
British Association for Shooting and Conservation, Deer Management Qualifications – Qualification Cards
This Privacy Notice will help you understand how we collect, use and protect your personal information. If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice or how we process your personal information, please contact the secretary by email: email@example.com
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
You are providing personal information to British Association for Shooting and Conservation, Deer Management Qualifications – Qualification Cards.
The British Association for Shooting and Conservation, Deer Management Qualifications are committed to safeguarding and respecting your personal information and privacy and will not share that information with any third parties unless you give your consent to do so.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The British Association for Shooting and Conservation, Deer Management Qualifications – Qualification Cards collects and processes the following information about you:
Personal information you provide, including your name, job title, address, phone number and email address and qualifications you hold.
If you correspond with us by phone, email or social media: records of all information you provide on such phone call, email or social media contact, including your name, email address, phone number, gender, address, employer and job title, and any other information you provide.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To confirm your qualifications and expiry dates if applicable.
- To respond to any queries or enquiries you have made. (legitimate interest for the purpose applying for a qualifications card).
- To contact you to ask for your feedback and comments on our work within the group (legitimate interest for the purpose applying for a qualifications card).
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Once we have received your information, we will use, keep up to date, have strict and appropriate measures, procedures and security features (technical or otherwise) to ensure the security of personal information and to try to prevent access by unauthorised persons and any unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the following rights:
- Your right to obtain access to, and receive copies of, the personal information that we hold about you.
- Your right to require that we stop processing your personal information when you tell us.
- Your right to require us to correct the personal information we hold about you if it is incorrect.
- Your right to require us to erase your personal information.
- Your right to require us to restrict processing in accordance with your instructions.
- Your right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have the right to transmit your data to another controller.
Please note that these rights may be limited by data protection legislation, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exemptions apply.
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal information, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner.
You can find out more about your rights under data protection legislation from the Information Commissioner’s Office website: www.ico.org.uk